Wooden Serving Board - Small
Add a touch of nature to every meal with the handcrafted wood serving board from sturdy Albizia hardwood. It's perfectly sized for cutting and serving fruits, cheeses, appetizers and a variety of food. Every piece is hand-carved, hand-finished and naturally stained without any chemical polish on it. Each piece has unique variations in knots, grain and texture and no two boards are the same!
Each product is sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 8.75” long x 6" wide x 0.75" tall / Handle: 3" long
- Material: Albizia wood
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before use
- Wash immediately after use
- Wipe with hot soapy water and rinse with hot/warm water
- Wipe it dry with a clean dish towel
- Store in a dry area
- Wood naturally dries out after frequent washings, so you need to oil and wax it to prevent it from becoming brittle and cracking.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity can cause your wooden boards to dry out and split. While prolonged exposure to water and excess moisture can weaken the wood.
- Dispatches From United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 Days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 3-10 days
Returns or exchanges must be returned within 14 days of the date you received the item and must be in original condition and original packaging. Items sent back after 14 days cannot be accepted. Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer.