Wood Trivet or Hot Plate
This western red cedar trivet or hot plate will bring an element of elegance to any kitchen or dining room.
These trivets are made from specially selected high end cuts of exotic or native figured wood. Each one is beautifully unique with amazing grain patterns and rich wood colours. Re-purposed and up-cycled from wood ends these trivets are environmentally friendly too!
- Each trivet is treated with Tung oil to protect and promote longevity. Pure Tung oil is a drying oil that’s extracted from the seed of the tung tree.
- Tung oil is an environmentally friendly, low-voc (volatile organic compounds) oil – this means no petroleum distillates or other additives.
- Wood grains very by piece of wood so your item may not look exactly like the image.
- Size: 8" Hexagon
Disclaimer: These trivets are made of wood. Wood products expand and contract with moisture and humidity which may cause the item to crack or split. Our wooden trivets are NOT meant to get wet! If the trivet remains wet for long periods of time, the natural colour may run and cause staining to your surface. As a result, we recommend keeping your wooden trivet as dry as possible.
Only Ships Within Canada
- Dispatches from Canada
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 2 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 4-7 business days
Products may be returned in unused re-sellable condition within 14 days. Shipping costs will not be refunded.