Tribal Ikat Pillow Cover
For the modern boho home, add visual interest to your favorite space with these bold pillows. They feature a vibrant ikat print on woven cotton by the Hmong Hill Tribes of Northern Thailand. An ancient design with a modern twist!
- Material: Cotton
- Measurements: L 16" x H 16"
- Details: Zipper closure in back
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Note: This is only the cover. Fits perfectly over a 16"-18" pillow insert.
- Dispatches from the United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: USA: 2-5 business days. Canada: 3-15 business days
You may return the item within 14 days. Buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs of a returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Who are the Hmong? They are an Asian ethnic group from the mountain regions of China, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Originally from southern China, the Hmong gradually migrated south during the 18th century due to political unrest and to find more workable land. Today, many Hmong are located in the remote thick forests and mountains of the northern Thai regions and are well integrated into Thai society. They are rich in culture, family, and art and are distinctive in their fabric patterns and vibrant costumes. The Hmong tribal groups have expressed their faith, belief and way of life into each piece of fabric, making each piece come to life with an amazing history behind it!
Your purchase helps support the developing communities of the Hmong women of Thailand. We work closely with our artisan partners to ensure that all items are produced in ethical, fair labor, and child labor free work environments. We pride ourselves in our quality control, and work closely with our partners to ensure their goods meet the needs of customers worldwide. We believe that granting access to the global marketplace is one way to generate growth in their local communities as well as individual economic independence.