Solid Dish Soap Pop Up Sponge Bundle
Our bestseller set of 3 pop up kitchen cleaning sponges pair perfectly with our plastic free solid dish soap! Made of 100% vegetable cellulose (wood pulp), these kitchen sponges feel and function like traditional sponges but are completely plant-based, plastic-free and compostable.
Our solid dish soap lasts longer than traditional liquid soap and suds well to effectively cut grease and stubborn stains. This bundle set makes the perfect eco friendly gift that will be well loved for anyone looking to minimize waste in their kitchen!
- Dry: 11 x 9cm or 4.33 x 3.54in
- Wet: 10 x 12cm or 3.93 x 4.72in
- Solid Dish Soap Bar
- Set of 3 Bestseling Pop Up Sponge
durable: safe to use on non-stick cookware, copper and stainless steel, glassware and much more
- non-scratch: natural cellulose sponge creates generous foams and lather, so it is powerful enough to cut through greases and grime. at the same time, our sponge provides gentle agitation that won’t scratch your fine china and glasses
- 100% compostable and biodegradable: these pop-up sponges are made from 100% biodegradable plant-based cellulose that are safe for your home and our planet
- quick-drying: vegetable cellulose fiber is naturally durable and breathable, allowing the sponge to air dry quickly without collecting nasty smells.
- multi-purpose: these Pop-up kitchen sponges will meet your daily needs from washing your dishes and utensils to cleaning your kitchen countertops and sinks
fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
- soak sponge in water and wait for it to expand
- use as regular normal sponge with our solid dish soap bar
- when smelly, boil sponge in water for a few minutes and air dry
Pop Up Sponges
- ideally dry completely between uses
- boil in water to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames
Solid Dish Soap Bar
- place soap on top of soap dish to dry
- cut in small pieces, then place in the green bin to compost or directly compost in the backyard
- loofah can also be used like coconut fibre in the garden, excellent at water retention, growing seedlings, creating a potting mix, pest resistance, and use as bedding in worm bins
Why Pop-up Sponges?
Why are cellulose sponges better than plastic ones?🧐
- kitchen sponges are exposed to hundreds of different types of bacteria and experts recommend changing them once a week, which is problematic because plastic kitchen sponges take thousands of years to break down. it's recommended to use cellulose sponges which can be sanitized/disinfected in hot water (not recommended for plastic sponges)
- traditional sponges can shed microplastics which can make their way into our water cycle and end up in our rivers, oceans and drinking water
- Dispatches From Canada
- Processing Times: 1-3 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 4-10 business days