Savar Planter (Set of 2)
Sturdy planters handwoven from natural seagrass and soft jute yarn come in two sizes. These planters are eco-friendly, ethically sourced and handmade by Fair Trade women artisans in Bangladesh.
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 11” tall x 12.5” round
- (S) 7.5” tall x 10.5” round
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, white
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
- Dispatches From The United States
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 Days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 3-10 days
Returns or exchanges must be returned within 14 days of the date you received the item and must be in original condition and original packaging. Items sent back after 14 days cannot be accepted. Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer.