Needlepoint Tassel Pillow Cover
A vintage trend makes a modern comeback with this embroidered needlepoint pillow. Adorn your favourite lounge spot with comfort and a pop of colour. These Boho cushion covers were woven and embroidered by the Hmong Hill Tribes of Northern Thailand.
- Material: Embroidered Cotton
- Measurements: L 16" x H 16"
- Details: Zipper closure in back
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Note: This is only the cover. Fits perfectly over a 16"-18" pillow insert.
- Dispatches From United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 Business days
- Estimated Delivery: USA: 1-6 business days. Canada 3-15 business days.
Return item within 14 days. The item must be undamaged, unworn, and unused with tags still attached. Return within 5 days of receipt if damaged. Customer pays for return postage. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Fair Trade Artisan Profile
The Hmong are an Asian ethnic group from the mountain regions of China, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Originally from southern China, the Hmong gradually migrated south during the 18th century due to political unrest and to find more workable land. Today, many Hmong are located in the remote thick forests and mountains of the northern Thai regions and are well integrated into Thai society. They are rich in culture, family, and art and are distinctive in their fabric patterns and vibrant costumes. The Hmong tribal groups have expressed their faith, belief and way of life into each piece of fabric, making each piece come to life with an amazing history behind it!
While expanding your home fashions globally you will be supporting the developing communities of the Hmong women of Thailand. We work closely with our artisan partners to ensure that all items are produced in ethical, fair labor, and child labor free work environments. We pride ourselves in our quality control, and work closely with our partners to ensure their goods meet the needs of customers worldwide. We believe that granting access to the global marketplace is one way to generate growth in their local communities as well as individual economic independence.