Mandala Applique Boho Tapestry for Wall Decor
This famous Mandala applique craft of flowers and elephants with mirror work on cotton cloth hails from the southern part of India. Artisans use different kinds of stitches to attach the different floral motifs. It can be used as wall art, or as a tablecloth. The appliques used are made by upcycling the remnants from tailored cloth.
- Craft: Applique & Patchwork using Fabric Remnants
- Measurements: Length – 35” x Width – 35”
- Handcrafted Village Craft
Please allow for minor crafting defects as that's the beauty of the handmade process.
- Dispatches From The United States
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 3-5 days
- Estimated Delivery: 3-5 days
We accept any return within 14 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer pays return postage.