Owl Gourd Ornament w/ Ceramic Accents from Peru
Please give a "Hoot" about this cute owl. He's looking for a friend and promises if you bring him home he will watch over your house at night and protect it from strangers.
Gourd Carving is a traditional craft of the high Andean Mountains of Peru. Each gourd is skinned, cleaned, and sun-dried before artisans etch and burn the intricate designs that adorn its surface. In addition the artisans accented this gourd with ceramic pieces that represent the ears and feet, and fitted it with a wooden nose.
- Gourds are also a natural and uniquely shaped vegetable, similar to a pumpkin or a squash. As such, designs, shape and dimensions will vary slightly.
- Measures approximately 2-3/4” high x 2-1/2” diameter
- Handmade, carved, and etched by artisans in Peru and fair trade imported.
- Dispatches From The United States
- Processing Time: 2-3 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 5-10 business Days.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange the item within 30 days. However, please note returns are only accepted with prior approval. Customer pays shipping costs.