Dream Weighted Sleep Blanket for Kids & Toddlers Ages 3+ and/or 30+ lbs
Seen and chosen on Shark Tank, featured in Forbes, People, Today and Good Morning America Dreamland Baby 4 lb Dream Weighted Sleep Blanket is designed to keep your child or toddler warm and cozy now, and for years to come. This premium quality weighted blanket for toddlers and kids is designed to deliver calming comfort, security and promote healthy sleep patterns. Ages 3+
- (1) 4 lb Weighted Blanket
- 36'' x 48''
- Indicated for children 30 lbs +
- Fits best age 3-8
- Not getting a good night's sleep can have a serious impact on a child's life and overall health. The gentle weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation while providing security to help children feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Dual fabrics-one side is an ultra warm and cozy premium micro-fleece. The other side is a Minky, cooling fabric. Lightweight moisture-wicking, and breathable designed for year-round use.
- The satin edge is a luxurious touch and serves as an extra layer of comfort and security for little ones who love to rub something soft on their face.
- The evenly distributed, gentle pressure mimics the feeling of being hugged and encourages comfort and relaxation during nighttime or naptime.
- Use while relaxing, for virtual school, during nap time and bedtime.
- The safe, durable design features hypoallergenic, fine-grade glass beads that are securely contained within the blanket’s inner pockets.
- Child must be over 30 lbs and have the ability to remove the blanket to prevent suffocation or other injury
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 Approved: Safe from harmful, allergenic chemicals and additives
- Never use with a baby under age 3. Never place the kids weighted blanket in a crib.
- It is caregiver's responsibility to confirm child is able to remove the kids weighted blanket without assistance.
- Weighted blanket for kids should be worn below shoulders & should never cover child's face or head.
Care: Machine washable. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 Days
- Estimate Shipping Time: 2-14 Days
Return within 30 days in new condition. Buyer pays return postage.
* Sleep improvements are typically seen in 1-7 days. We cannot guarantee sleep success as there may be other sleep factors that need to be addressed.
Can my 9 year old use a weighted blanket?
Yes, a 9-year-old can use a weighted blanket as long as the weight is appropriate to their size. The key is to follow the 10% of body weight rule to avoid safety issues.
Can weighted blankets suffocate you?
A weighted blanket can pose a suffocation risk if it is not sized correctly. The blanket should never restrain or restrict movement, and a person must be able to independently remove the blanket to ensure overall safety.
Do weighted blankets help children with anxiety?
Yes, numerous studies have shown weighted blankets can help ease anxiety in both children and adults. When sized correctly, they are safe to use and allow for relaxation and deeper sleep.
How heavy should a weighted blanket be for a child?
The best weighted blanket for kids is 10% plus 1 of the child’s body weight. For example, our Dream Weighted Blanket is 4lbs. It is designed to deliver calming comfort and promote healthy sleep in children ages 3+ and/or 30 + lbs.
How do I know if my child needs a weighted blanket?
Weighted blankets can really be used for any child that is looking for a relaxation or sleep technique. We highly recommend a weighted blanket for children who seeks deep touch from hugs, seeks enclosed spaces, crawls under pillows, enjoys crashing, jumping, and bouncing, seeks out chewing/biting or as an infant pushed him/herself into the corner of her crib.
What age is appropriate for a weighted blanket?
Ages 3+ for Dreamland Baby's' weighted blanket