Standing Angel Metal Art
Serves as a reminder of hope and protection at Christmas time or all year round. Available in small, medium, and large. Each one is unique!
The Steel Drum Art of Haiti has been famous for decades throughout the world. Metal from recycled steel drums is cut, flattened, and put into a fire to be made malleable. Then the artisan traces the pattern onto the flat piece, and with chisel and hammer in hand, starts the tapping that cuts away all that is not the image. These particular pieces are made in the village of Croix des Bouquet, which has come to be known as the capital of metal art in Haiti!
- Large: 9" tall
- Medium 6" tall
- Small 4.5" tall (with a hole on top so in addition to standing it can be hung as an ornament)
- Materials: upcycled steel
- 100% local, upcycled materials
- Dispatches from The United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 weeks
- Estimated Sipping Time: USA 2-5 Days, Canada 5-14 Days
You are welcome to return for a refund within 30 days as long as the product is still in new/unused condition. Buyer pays retuen postage.