Solid Dish Soap Bar
This dish soap (8oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle for the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
This bar replaces up to 3.5 plastic bottles of liquid soap!
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.
- Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
- This bar replaces up to 3.5 plastic bottles of liquid soap.
- Bamboo Soap Dish Duo is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
- When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- plant-based ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide*
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
note: *lye, an alkali that is a must in soapmaking and is eliminated in the saponification process
As a dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. Scrub dishes then rinse with water.
As a stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands. Hand wash or launder.
Place soap on top of a soap dishto keep it dry.
Recycle kraft paper packaging.
- Dispatches From Canada
- Processing Times: 1-3 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 4-10 business days