mells Like: Holy Wood
It's the bare necessities, not the modern luxeries that are mother natures recipes for rest and ease.
Palo Santo means Holy Wood. It is extracted from a tree in South America and often used in smudging ceremonies as an energy cleanser. It has a slightly sweet herbal wood scent.
Inspired by a fresh forest after the fog lifts and the rain shifts, there's a feshness in the air; a scent of clarity that stills the mind and fills the soul. Intwined with amber, patchouli, eucalyptus, spruce, and fir, this candle has slightly minty top notes sure to please every nature lovers nose.
- Smells like: Holy Wood
- Scent notes: Amber, patchouli, eucalyptus, spruce, and fir and minty top note.
- Rhiusable glass jar with a wood lid.
- Clean Soy wax
- Hand poured with love using local and/or North American wax
- Made with lead & zinc free wicks
- Scented with either essential oils or phthalate-free fragrances
- Clean burning, the way it should be
- Handmade with love from Kingston Ontario
Only Ships within Canada
- Dispatches from Canada
- Processing Time: 3-5 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 5-15 business days
Here's the deal: if the candle you ordered isn't exactly what your nose and heart had in mind, I'll happily offer an exchange for a new candle within 7 days of you receiving your order. The customer is responsible for shipping returns and the product must arrive back unused, in its original packaging.