Bee the Light Candle (Beeswax)
Lovingly named, BEE the Light, Bee's Wrap's gorgeous golden beeswax is sustainably sourced, offers a long burn, naturally pulls toxins as the wax ionizes the air, and burns soot-free with no added scents or dyes. Each beeswax candle is hand-poured and made with recyclable & reusable glass vessels, lit with unbleached, all-cotton, lead-free wicks. Our candles are air quality and health-focused; non-toxic, phthalate-free and dye-free.
100% of ALL profits from BEE the Light sales will be donated to Vermont's Committee on Temporary Shelter. which advocates for long-term solutions to end homelessness and provides emergency shelter, services, and long-term housing for Vermonters who are experiencing homelessness or are marginally housed.
- 100% natural and biodegradable beeswax, and an all-cotton, unbleached wick.
- Non-Toxic, All-Natural, phthalate-free and dye-free
- Unbleached, all-cotton, lead-free wicks
- For 60 hour burn time follow instructions
- Certified organic
- Directly impact others with each purchase
- U.S. made recyclable & reusable glass vessell
- Small-batch handcrafted, made in Vermont
- Dispatches From the United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 Business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 1-10 Business days