Large Tribal Design Throw
Wrap yourself in this awesome gray and ivory tribal design blanket. Handmade using 100% cotton and non-toxic dyes; the pattern is so pretty it will look great on the bed or draped over a sofa or chair.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Size: 85" x 62"
- Fair Trade
- OEKO-TEX certified
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations in each piece.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colours and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. If you get a pull in your towel or blanket, simply cut the loop. It will not unravel!
- Dispatches From The United States
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 Business days
- Estimated delivery: 3-20 days
Return item within 14 days. The item must be undamaged, unworn, and unused with tags still attached. Return within 5 days of receipt if damaged. Customer pays for return postage.
Our Turkish towels and throws are loomed by small, family owned workshops in the Denizli region of Turkey. Weaving is the main source of income for these skilled weavers, who pride themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. They only use eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo and the colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes. Tassels are hand-knotted by women in their homes.