Simple Utensil Kit
Our simple utensil kit is high quality and aesthetic. It is super light and smooth, with great grip for elders and kids. A perfect gift for anyone at any age who aims to cut down single use plastic while enhancing dining experience.
- Teak wood: a sustainable wood that grows easily and quickly
- Ergonomic design: easy to hold with wrapped handle
- Picnic essential: lightweight to carry around and handy for handwashing light grease
- Contains: teak fork, teak spoon, pouch with draw string
Repurpose the utensils for gardening, crafts, and other creative projects.
Check city's waste management info before disposal. Wood can be classified as recyclable or garbage depending on cities' recycling capabilities.
If unsure, always consider composting in backyard over throwing into the garbage.
Utensils and straw: hand wash with soap instead of using dishwasher to improve the durability
Case: simply wipe the inside or rinse the inside liner and leave to dry. When the case needs additional cleaning, wash in the machine on low/cold and lay flat to dry.
Avoid placing in dishwasher
- Dispatches From Canada
- Shipping included
- Processing Times: 1-3 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 7-14 business days