Seagrass & Sari Birdhouse - Cabin
Handcrafted using natural seagrass and repurposed sari cuttings, this bird's nest provides a cozy place for feathered friends to roost during winter months or a nest in spring. Also, this seagrass bird hut provides a warm, protected home from predators. This seagrass birdhouse is one-of-a-kind, environmentally friendly, durable and breathable for little birds to nest in, and easy to hang inside or outside your home and can be hung from a tree branch, hooked on your porch or garden.
Each product is sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 6”tall x 5"wide x 5"deep / loop5" long / Opening 1.5" wide x 2" tall
- Material: Seagrass and Recycled Sari fabrics , Steel frame
- Color: Assorted
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each birdhouse is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
How to Care for This Item
- Protect from extreme weather conditions to keep birdhouse quality.
- Clean your birdhouses each fall with a brush and warm water - to prevent the build-up of parasites.
- Dispatches From United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 Days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 3-10 days
Returns or exchanges must be returned within 14 days of the date you received the item and must be in original condition and original packaging. Items sent back after 14 days cannot be accepted. Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer.