Premium Whisky Stones - Dark Granulite (4)
As seen on the show Dragon's Den...
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. The set contains 4 volcanic stones with walnut display with 940 million year old stones from the region of St-Élie-de-Caxton, Qc, Canada. This stone comes from the time of earth when the American continent was formed.
The extraction and manufacturing process are all done in Quebec, Canada by Lithologie. The walnut display is made out of circular economy.
Operating with the greatest respect for our environment, everything is manufactured by hand including extracting the rocks from the mountainside without using heavy machinery.
These whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on geology research, they are 8x more efficient to chill in the freezer, they are non-porous stones and they don’t leave a residue in your whisky glass, making them ideal to use when tasting of your favourite amber spirits. These are also great to use with Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto and certain types of Gin.
- FDA (Food and Drug Association in the United States) approved. Considered safe for food contact which make our whisky stone a safe product.
- This stone is characteristic of a deep and finely crystalline black with some inclusions of Hornblende of a translucent dark green as well as bursts of colours coppery.
- The colour of wood and stones may vary
- Dispatches From Canada
- Shipping included
- Processing Time: 1-2 days
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 days
30 Day return policy form date of purchase with receipt. Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer pays return postage.