Plant-Dyed Cotton Batting Quilt
We're leaning into the slow movement with these soft, warm, and cozy quilts, handmade with love in India. Each quilt is made with organic handloom cotton that has been dyed using plants from the region and then stitched with cotton batting fill. An heirloom piece that's perfect as a snuggly crib blanket for older babes or as a play mat with room to grow. Quilts have one layer of unbleached cotton on one side, and plant-dyed color on the reverse. Available in three beautiful colors.
- Colorfast and machine washable
- 100% GOTS-Certified organic cotton
- Handmade by Fair Trade artisans in India
- 36 x 50 inches
- Fits inside our organic cotton duvet covers
Care: Dry with a wool dryer ball to keep the filling from clumping.
Never leave blanket with a sleeping infant under 1 year old.
In partnership with One Tree Planted, this purchase plants one tree to offset greenhouse gas emissions from shipping.
- Dispatches from the United States
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 Business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: USA: 3-5 Business days, Canada 6-14 Business days.
We happily accept returns of new and unused items with 30 days of your purchase. We accept unused items only, and require your order number to process your return. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.