Plant Based Wax Food Wraps 3-Pack
Reduce waste AND save money! Wrap your sandwiches and seal your containers with
reusable plant-based wraps. Made from GOTS organic cotton, carnauba wax, jojoba oil, and tree resin, it is biodegradable, sustainable, and a natural alternative to plastic wraps.
These plant-based wraps are a vegan option vs the traditional beeswax wraps.
Only Ships to USA
- Ingredients: GOTS Organic Cotton, Carnauba Wax, Jojoba Oil, and Tree Resin
- Size: Comes in a variety pack with 3-sizes: 1 small - lemon print 7"x7", 1 medium - avocado print 10"x11", and 1 large - pineapple print 13"x14".
- High quality, washable, reusable
- Wrap cheese, bread, half an avocado or apple, half a lemon, use to wrap sandwiches, or as bowl covers. We do not recommend using for meat.
How to Use: Activate your wraps by warming and working them into your hands.
Care Instructions: Hand wash with dish soap and cold water- hang or drape to dry. Keep stored in a cool or room temperature location. Reuse for up to 1 year or until no longer waxy then compost them or re-wax them!
- Recommended: Keep wax wraps away from heat such as hot water, dishwashers, microwaves, and ovens. Do not scrub with an abrasive brush. Do not use for cutting on.
- GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 days
- Estimated Delivery: 1-2 days
No returns on this item.