Pablo Picasso Bouquet of Peace 1958 Artwork Mug
The artwork on this mug was created by Pablo Picasso and is known as the Bouquet of Peace. The bouquet represents a bond between two individuals which is symbolized by the two hands displayed in the artwork. Picasso created the Bouquet of Peace in July 1958 to commemorate the peace demonstration held in Stockholm, Sweden. The original was a watercolor lithograph printed by Schuster, Paris.
You don't have to be an art lover to appreciate this bouquet of flowers mug. Not only is this mug pretty, it's practical!
- High Gloss + Premium White Finish
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- ORCA Coatings
- 3.7″H x 3.7″W x 3.2″D (11oz)
- 4.5"H x 4.5W x 3.4"D (15oz)
- Made in USA
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 3-4 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time:11-20 business days
May return the item within 14 days. Customer pays for return postage.