Moha Stool with Fabric
This one-of-a-kind stool is made with recycled Sari and rain tree wood from Bangladesh. Moha Stool is durable, soft in its texture, and has the ability to mold into your body for comfort. Each stool has a different colour variation due to the handmade process.
- Size: Approximately 18”tall x 14”wide(Top) x 14"deep(Top) / 16"wide(Bottom) x 16"deep(Bottom)
- Material: Recycled Sari, Solid wood
- Color: Assorted Sari, Natural brown
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
- Fair trade
- Ethically sourced
* Each of these stools is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
Random / Assorted Color will be shipped.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your furniture as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Processing Time: 1-2 Days
Estimated Shipping Time: 3-10 days
Returns or exchanges must be returned within 14 days of the date you received the item and must be in original condition and original packaging. Items sent back after 14 days cannot be accepted. Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer.