Lavender Tie Dye Turkish Beach Towel
These towels are extremely versatile. They are larger in size than traditional towels and ideal for use as bath towels, beach towels, beach blankets or even sarongs. They are also great for travel, as they are lightweight, take up less space and dry quickly!
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: 64" x 36"
- Colour: Lavender
- Non-harmful dyes
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: Each piece is pre-washed so color won't run. Machine wash cold with like colours and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Turkish towels become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings.
Our Turkish towels are loomed by small, family owned workshops in the Denizli region of Turkey. Weaving is the main source of income for these skilled weavers, who pride themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. They only use eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo and colours are achieved through non-harmful dyes. Tassels are hand-knotted by women in their homes.
- Dispatches From United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 Business days
- Estimated Delivery: USA: 1-6 business days. Canada 3-15 business days.
Return item within 14 days. The item must be undamaged, unworn, and unused with tags still attached. Return within 5 days of receipt if damaged. Customer pays for return postage. Shipping costs are not refundable.