Dream Weighted Sleep Swaddle & Sack, 0-6 months
Seen and chosen on Shark Tank, featured in Forbes, People, Today and Good Morning America, Dreamland Baby weighted sleep sack with detachable swaddle wing can be used as a swaddle or sleep sack. It is designed to help your baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep. See Baby & Kids Collections for other sizes
- (1) Weighted Sleep Sack
- (1) Removable Swaddle Wing
- (1) Mesh Laundry Bag
- Indicated for newborns, infants, babies 8+ lbs, 0 - 6 months old
- Shoulder to toe measurement 26"
- Product fits true-to-size, we do not recommend sizing above baby's current weight.
The weighted swaddle sack could be used for newborns, infants and babies up to 6 months old.
- Can be worn as a weighted baby swaddle or sleep sack
- Gentle weight increases serotonin and melatonin while decreasing cortisol
- Helps to reduce Moro reflex
- 100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Eases the transition from the womb
- Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
- Weight is 10% or less body weight. Does not restrict movement.
- Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and Certified Sleep consultants.
- Approved by Pediatric Pulmonologist for breathing safety.
- Evenly distributed gentle weight.
- Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed.
Machine washable and dryable.
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 Days
- Estimate Shipping Time: 2-14 Days
Return within 30 days in new condition. Buyer pays return postage.
The information provided is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If your baby has a pre-existing medical condition or you have other safety concerns seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
* While many babies see incredible sleep success the first night, some babies take up to one week to adjust. It is important to be consistent when trying something new. We cannot guarantee sleep success as there may be other sleep factors that need to be addressed.