Dream Weighted Sleep Sack, 6-12 months old
Seen and chosen on Shark Tank, featured in Forbes, People, Today and Good Morning America, Dreamland Baby weighted sleep sack 6 - 12 months is designed to help baby feel calm, fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. The gentle weight naturally reduces stress and increases relaxation through deep-pressure stimulation to give baby feelings of security and comfort.
Gentle weight is located on front (or top) of weighted sack only. These products are safe for babies who are rolling and do not restrict movement. Baby can safely roll, sit or stand.
(1) Weighted Sack
- Indicated for babies 15+ lbs, 6 months to 1 year
- Shoulder to toe measurement 30"
Product fits true-to-size, we do not recommend sizing above baby's current weight
- Reversible neckline designed for exclusive tummy sleepers
- Gentle weight increases serotonin and melatonin while decreasing cortisol
- 100% natural, soft cotton for temperature regulation: TOG (0.6)
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
- The weighted sleep sack is for older babies, 6 to 12 months old
- Weight is 10% or less body weight. Does not restrict movement.
- Designed in collaboration with pediatricians, NICU nurses and Certified Sleep consultants.
- Approved by Pediatric Pulmonologist for breathing safety.
- Evenly distributed gentle weight.
- Inner beads are non-toxic, BPA free
Care: Machine washable and dryable.
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 1-2 Days
- Estimate Shipping Time: 2-14 Days
Return within 30 days in new condition. Buyer pays return postage.
The information provided is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If your baby has a pre-existing medical condition or you have other safety concerns seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
* While many babies see incredible sleep success the first night, some babies take up to one week to adjust. It is important to be consistent when trying something new. We cannot guarantee sleep success as there may be other sleep factors that need to be addressed.