Charcoal Diamond Cashmere Throw
Wrap yourself in cashmere! This delicately soft cashmere blanket is handmade on traditional looms by weavers in Nepal from Grade A Himalayan cashmere. This timeless throw makes a great gift and carries a story you can feel good about!
- Material: 100% Handloomed Himalayan Cashmere
- Measurements: L 68" x W 54"
- Handmade with love in Nepal
- Care: Dry clean or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns.
- Dispatches from the United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: USA: 2-5 business days. Canada: 3-15 business days
You may return the item within 14 days. Buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs of a returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Nepal/Tibetan Himalayan cashmere is renowned as some of the softest cashmere in the world. Cashmere is extremely light and luxuriously soft yet keeps you extremely warm. Cashmere comes from the softest undercoat of a goat and it takes an average of three goats wool to make one scarf!
All of our cashmere scarves and throws are handloomed in Pokhara Nepal by blind, deaf, or disabled weavers. We partner with a local non-profit organization that provides them with the tools, training, and support necessary to become independent through weaving. In Nepal, the disabled are discriminated against in mainstream society. They have little or no opportunities for work. Weaving allows them to enjoy an independent life, increases their self-esteem and also improves the way they are treated by their family. The organization further gives back to the disabled community by donating white canes, hearing aids and wheel-chairs, providing food, medicine and essential goods for aged-care homes, helping the poor and distributing relief to earthquake and landslide victims. With such a great cause, these are our most favorite pieces!