The Mashona, Adjustable, Burlap Pocket, Wax Print Aprons
Inspired by hand crafted African textiles and patterns, each of the Burlap Pocket Wax Print Aprons are handmade by Sibongile M Malgas Harmeling, a talented artisan born and raised in Zimbabwe and creator of the Mashona brand.
The Mashona is one of the two dominant tribes in Zimbabwe.
- Materials : 100% cotton
- Each handmade apron has an adjustable neck and waist strap.
- Texture : Lightweight
- Recommended Use : Fashion, Retail/Vending, Cooking, Gardening
- Made in Kenya
- Fair Trade
- Dispatches from the United States
- Processing Time: 2-3 Business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 3-9 Business days