Metal Candle Lantern - Set of 2
This lattice design intricately cut out of recycled metal sheets is handcrafted into a cylindrical candle holder. The beautiful jaali or lattice pattern is inspired by traditional Persian designs and on your side stand or mantle piece will create a romantic and eco-positive ambiance.
Handmade using recycled metals by artisans in India at Mohd Israil's workshop, one of many fair trade workshops sponsored by Noah’s Ark. Noah’s Ark is an NGO founded in 1986 by Samuel Masih, one of the leaders in the movement to pay fair wages to artisans in India.
- Small - 7” high x 4-1/2” diameter
- Large - 12-1/2” high x 4-1/2” diameter
- Both can be used for either votive or pillar candles
- Handmade in India and fair trade imported.
- Dispatches from the United States
- Processing Time: 1-2 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 5-7 business days
Returns are accepted within 30 days. Item must be in original condition, Shipping is non-refundable. Buyer pays return shipping costs.