Block Printed Cotton Rug
The white and blue patterns of this unique handwoven rug will give any room an instant makeover. This Indigo rug is hand-knotted and then hand block printed using natural dyes. The natural dye is applied to wooden blocks and pressed into the rug, then the rug is stonewashed to give it an antique look. The Natural dyes used for dyeing and printing these rugs are better because they do not contain chemicals that are harmful to your health.
These rugs can be used as an accent rug and look good in the entryway, bedroom, kitchen or hallway.
- Material: 100% cotton,
- Colour -Faded off white prints and Indigo background.
- Size - 3 x 5 ft. (36X60 inches)
- Weight: 1.5 Kgs (Approx.)
- Technique: Hand-Knotted and Hand Printed.
Care Instructions: Machine wash separately in delicate cycle and cold water / dry clean (do not machine dry)
- Dispatches From The United States
- Free Shipping
- Processing Time: 3-5 days
- Estimated Delivery: 2-10 days
We accept any return within 14 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer pays return postage.