Swedish Tea Towel ( Different sets available)
Use this durable and versatile tea towel to dry hands and dishes, wipe down surfaces, line a basket for bread or use as a napkin or placemat mat. It gets better & softer with every use and great to wrap gifts.
Made in Sweden, the OEKO-TEX certified linen/cotton tea towel is a perfect kitchen staple to add to your home.
More creative uses of the tea towel: decorate kitchen table, protect kitchen equipment, protect storage areas, keep your greens crisp, cover your dough.
Also comes in different sets, making it a great gift idea.
- 1 Swedish Towel. You can also buy one of the available sets.
- To remove stains instantly, use the Plantish Stain Remover soap or run in the washing machine.
- Machine wash the Tea Towel at 40° C and hang to dry.
- Avoid bleaching, washing at high-temperature or using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before they cool down completely to keep it in good condition.
- Dimension: 50cm X 70cm / 19.6inch X 27.6inch
- Material: 50% linen and 50% cotton
- Functional: finished with a convenient hanging loop for simple and easy storing
- Quick-drying: no more dish cloth smell
- Soft and scratch-free: safe to use on all surfaces or prevent scratches for glasses and china
- Use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth.
More creative uses of the tea towel:
- Decorate kitchen table: bring extra life and energy to the dinner party.
- Protect kitchen equipment: Fold the towels to fit between stacked plates and pots and pans to prevent scratches.
- Protect storage areas: Line storage areas to help prevent chipping or scratches from wooden or wire shelves.
- Keep your greens crisp: Tuck washed greens in a tea towel to pat dry.
- Cover your dough: Dip a tea towel in hot water and wring until nearly dry to cover dough while it rises. The heat will help activate the yeast more quickly.
- Dispatches From Canada
- Processing Times: 1-3 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 1-3 business days